This past weekend, many Asian Access missionaries gathered for a time of training. We dove into various topics, including that of leadership. A2 missionary Mike Wilson led a great session which spoke on leadership and people movements. He presented a great video with key points, that I thought you would enjoy. Check it out!
Here are the things to remember.
- Go public. Stand out and brave ridicule.
- Nurture and affirm the first followers.
- Keep it simple.
- Make sure outsiders see followers, new followers emulate followers.
- Momentum is built with additional followers.
- Discern tipping point.
- Leadership is over-glorified.
For more info on the original video and the creator Derek Sivers, visit http://sivers.org/ff. He has some great stuff to think about.